Virginia for Nature Lovers: 3 Nights in Appalachia - $249TravelzooUpdated May 12, 2022
Why we like this deal:
Some say that nature is the world's best medicine, and we couldn't agree more. This boutique hotel — located in the heart of Appalachia in downtown Saint Paul, Virginia — has an expansive backyard perfect for nights sitting under the stars or roasting s'mores around the fire. Whether you're in the mood to kayak, chill out by the river, or rent an ATV (on-site), this deal will help fill your craving for an outdoor adventure.
- Check in to a King or Double Queen Room, now through Aug. 31 or Nov. 1 - Dec. 30, 2022
- $249 … 3 nights
- $89 … 1 night
- Not available on: June 17-18; July 15-16; Sep. 1 - Oct. 31, 2022
We've negotiated 3-night stays for $249 — that's $200 less than a regular stay — so Travelzoo members can venture out for a long weekend or midweek escape. Stay one night or add onto your getaway for $89 per night.
More Reasons to Go
- The hotel is in the heart of downtown, where you can visit Sugar Hill Brewing Company and the Mountain Heritage Museum
- The decor is rustic, and the walls are adorned with local art and photography depicting nature landscapes, while guest rooms feature reclaimed-wood headboards and nightstands
- There are nearly endless options for your next adventure: kayak the Clinch River, hike Sugar Mountain or rent an ATV on site and ride the Spearhead trails that crisscross the Appalachian Mountains, just to name a few