South Dakota Lodge StayIntrepidUpdated Jun 24, 2022
Why we like this deal:
Surround yourself with natural beauty and spend your nights at a historic South Dakota lodge that has hosted American Presidents on a four-day small group adventure that packs plenty of unique experiences into a short space of time. Uncover the beauty of Badlands National Park before you travel to the Sage Creek Wilderness area and continue to Mount Rushmore to see this famous monument up close. Spend a day exploring Pine Ridge Reservation with a Lakota guide and discover what happened at Wounded Knee from a local perspective. With easy walks, comfortable accommodation, and a knowledgeable leader, this nature-focussed adventure has it all.
Stay at a famous South Dakota lodge surrounded by nature.
- Enjoy a scenic drive through the changing landscape of Badlands National Park and join your leader on one of the park’s best hikes.
- Explore Pine Ridge Reservation with a Lakota guide and learn about the Oglala Lakota people then enjoy lunch at a Lakota-owned restaurant serving traditional foods.
- Jump in a jeep with an expert guide to see buffalo up close in Custer State Park along with other animals like pronghorns and elk.
- Dine on artisan plates and sample fine local drops during a wine tasting at a winery that has a fifth-generation female winemaker.
- Marvel at Mount Rushmore where a hike will take you up close to this famous mountain sculpture.
Budget Travel readers get 15% OFF
Use Intrepid coupon code: 691016
Read Terms and Conditions